代表者： 取締役 岩城 岳央
With the recognition on the importance of the protection of personal data, IC Net Asia Co., Ltd. (Company) has issued our Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) as below in order to ensure the process of data collection, storage, usage and disclosure, as well as rights of the clients and other stakeholders of the Company (Data Subject) in accordance with the relevant Thai laws.
1. Definition“Company” means IC Net Asia Co., Ltd.“Data Subject” means clients, service users, targes of survey/research and other activities, and other stakeholders of the Company.“Personal Data” means any information relating to a person which enables the identification of the person, whether directly or indirectly.“Sensitive Personal Data” means any information relating to a particular person which is sensitive and presents significant risks to the person’s fundamental rights and freedoms, which includes data regarding racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual behavior, criminal records, health data, disabilities, or any data which may affect the Data Subject in the same manner.
2. Collection of Personal DataThe Company shall collect Personal Data within the purpose, scope, and lawful and fair methods as is necessary based on the scope of the Company’s objectives. Accordingly, the Company will inform the Data Subject to gain acknowledgment and consent through electronic or other methods as specified by the Company. In case the Company needs to collect Sensitive Personal Data, the Company shall request explicit consent from the Data Subject before such collecting, except for when this is allowed by the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, or other laws.
3. Purpose of Collecting and Usage of Personal DataThe Company shall collect or use Personal Data for the purposes or activities such as the procurement process, contract execution, financial transactions, survey/research and other activities of the Company, collaborations or improvement of the Company’s processes, and/or any other purposes which are in compliance with the legal obligations or regulations to which the Company are subject. Company shall retain and use the Personal Data as long as necessary only for the above-mentioned purposes, or as prescribed by laws.The Company shall not conduct any processes which are different from the purposes as have previously been shared with the Data Subject except for when:
- the Data Subject has been informed of such a new purpose, and prior consent is obtained;
- it is necessary for Company to be in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 or other laws.
4. Personal data disclosureThe Company shall not disclose Personal Data of the Data Subject without the consent of the Data Subject and shall disclose it solely for the above mentioned purposes.The company may disclose Personal Data of the Data Subject if it can be lawfully disclosed to the public, to comply with a court order, or an order or request from a government agency for the benefit of the investigation of authorized officers for a court hearing.In the event that a third-party agency is hired to perform any action that engages with Personal Data collected by the Company, the Company shall instruct the agency to maintain confidentiality of Personal Data as well as prohibit the use of such Personal Data for purposes other than those specified by the Company.
5. Direction of Personal Data ProtectionThe Company shall manage Personal Data safely and appropriately through appropriate mechanisms and techniques and restriction to Personal Data of the Data Subject.
6. Rights of Data SubjectThe Data Subject is entitled to request any actions regarding their Personal Data as per the following:6.1 Right to withdraw consent; however, any consent which was obtained earlier shall not be affected.6.2 Right to access; to request access to and obtain a copy of the Personal Data related, including to request the disclosure of the acquisition of the Personal Data obtained without his or her consent.6.3 Right to rectification6.4 Right to erasure6.5 Right to restriction of processing6.6 Right to data transfer6.7 Right to object
In case that you wish to exercise your right mentioned above, or if there is any query about the Company’s processing your personal data, contact us at:
IC NET Asia Co., Ltd.Address: 253 Asoke Bldg, 15th Floor, 253 Sukhumvit 21 Rd., North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110Tel.: (66)2 260 7763-4Fax: (66)2 260 7765E-mail: email@example.com